Kooshoo Plastic free hair ties. Made with the finest organic cotton and natural rubber. Ethically and responsibly made in sunny California. Each pack comes with 5 long-lasting hair ties Great for thick hair, kids, athletes and wristbands. There is also an option to choose a 10 pack of ties.
The only organic cotton and plastic free hair ties in the world.
A single black hair tie - no packaging (1 Tie)
A single brown hair tie - no packaging (1 Tie)
5 pack of hair ties:
Brown/Black - 3 brown & 2 black
Black - 5 black
Colourful - 1 natural, 1 purple, 1 grey, 1 yellow, 1 green
Blond - 1 natural, 1 grey, 1 coffee, 1 pink, 1 beige
10 pack of hair ties:
10 x Black hair ties
5 x Colourful & 5 x Black hair ties
5 x Black/Brown & 5 x Black hair ties
5 x Blond & 5 x Black hair ties
5 x Colourful & 5 x Blond hair ties
- Ethically made in California by a family business
- Strong creaseless hair ties. Non-pulling, ouchless hair ties
- Biodegradable and natural
- Wear hair ties as wristband when not in hair
- One size fits all
- 11% of profits go to a charity that uplifts less fortunate
- Organic cotton and natural rubber.
- Additionally, plastic free packaging which is printed on and 100% recycled paper
- The world's only organic cotton no crease hair ties
MATERIALS & CARE MATERIAL: 75% Organic Cotton, 25% Natural Rubber
DYE: Hand dyed* using low impact dye in solar powered dye house
CARE: Wash cold with like colours; lay flat to dry
*Hand dyed: may run 1st wash. Wash cold with like colours
Kooshoo hair ties are designed in Vancouver, Canada, and ethically manufactured in Los Angeles, California
KOOSHOO was founded by Jesse and Rachel, husband and wife yoga teachers proudly based out of North Vancouver, Canada. Together with a small, tight-knit team, they have set out to create a lifestyle company that does good at every level – from the communities growing the textiles to the beautiful souls wearing the final yoga headbands, hair ties and fashion scarves.