The Hanging Wet/Dry Bag is another great addition to the growing Planet Wise product line! Finally, a solution where one bag can carry your wet and dry items at the same time while keeping them separate. Each Planet Wise Hanging Wet/Dry Bag is sewn and sealed for no wicking or leaking, plus there is an added zippered dry pocket on the front and two handles so it can be easily hung on a doorknob or carried!
The Planet Wise Hanging Wet/Dry Bag is the perfect solution for parents who cloth nappy and use day care - keep all your cloth nappies in one place and easily transport them back a forth. The Planet Wise Hanging Wet/Dry Bag is also great for when you are traveling for the weekend or if you don't want a traditional nappy pail. Both your clean and dirty nappies, towels, clothes, etc. can be carried in the same bag. Keep the clean or dry items in the front "dry" zippered pocket and the dirty or wet items in the zippered "wet" section keeping moisture and odors in.
Wet Bags in the Performance line are made with a canvas-like material which is coated with a non-toxic water repellent, making them water resistant. The water repellent does not wash out onto other items in the laundry and retains 95% effectiveness even after 100 washes!
All Planet Wise Wet Bags are made with a high-quality polyurethane laminate (PUL) that is anti-microbial and inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi. The Hanging Wet/Dry Bag is a generous 16" x 26.5" size and holds approximately 20-24 cloth diapers!
Size: 16" x 26.5" or 41cm x 67cm
- PVC-free interior and lead-free zippers.
- Reusable to avoid using plastic bags, helping to protect our planet.
- Made in the USA.
- Many great uses including wet/dirty items, swimwear, nappies, shoes, cosmetics, gym bag, and the list goes on and on.
- Made with high-quality designer fabrics with coordinating inner waterproof material and water resistant, locking zipper.
- Each bag is innovatively sewn with hidden seams and sealed for no wicking or leaking - FIRST in the industry.
- Resists most odors and stains keeping smells in.
- Machine Wash and Dry with Clothes or Cloth Nappies (please do NOT use bleach).
100% Waterproof Innovative Seam Sealing
Most waterproof material, when sewn, leaves tiny holes in the fabric allowing liquid to seep out over time. It is a myth (and still popularly circulated) that if you dry PUL the holes will re-seal. This will not happen. Some companies use a sealing tape to make their seams waterproof, this almost always fails and the tape comes off at some point causing a mess. After a lot of research, Planet Wise Inc has discovered an innovative way to seal the seams so NO liquid can escape along the bag's edges! We seal our seams with pressure so no tape or glue is used making them 100% waterproof!