Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle with Organic Cotton Cover
A natural rubber hot-water bottle made from responsible and sustainable materials, kind to the environment and perfect for cosy nights in!
The hot-water bottle is crafted from natural latex rubber sourced from the forests of Hévéa in Sri Lanka. The Hévéa forests are managed in a responsible and ethical way by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). The super soft cover is made from Fairtrade 100% organic cotton without the use of chlorine, pesticides or toxic products.
- Natural latex rubber hot-water bottle
- Rubber sourced from the forests of Hévéa, approved by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).
- 100% organic cotton cover, free from chlorine and toxic products
- Made with renewable raw materials
- Strong and durable
- Available in two sizes: 0.8 litres and 2.0 litres