Compostable sponges. Made in the UK. Highly absorbent sponges made from plants! biodegradable and reusable.
Hygienic, durable, environmentally friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable. Home compostable sponges made of natural renewable raw materials, cotton, wood pulp & flax. These cellulose sponges are the perfect replacement for classic sponges made of petrochemical compounds. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponges cloths and also are plastic free so they do not emit micro-plastic pollution either.
These sponges absorb liquid quickly and retain up to 10 times its dry weight in water.
Available as single packs or a pack of 2 sponges
Sponge Size: 120 x 80 x 25mm
Wavy Sponge: 100 x 80 x 25mm
- 100% plastic free and made from plants
- Fully biodegradable and home compostable
- Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all around the house
- Very absorbent
- Reusable over and over again, then compostable at home
- Renewable and sustainable
- Lint-free and pleasantly soft
- Minimal low impact packaging, plastic-free
- Made in the UK