Lanka Kade's ranges of children's skipping ropes are fair trade and handcrafted from natural wood. The colourful red rainbow design on this traditional skipping rope is hand painted and certain to be adored by children and parents alike. This skipping rope is great for developing children's hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness.
Length of rope - 225cm approx
Handle length 130mm, length of rope - 2250mm approx
Made of eco friendly alstonia natural wood
WARNING! not suitable for children under three years, strangulation hazard due to long rope.
Recommended for age 5 years+
In addition to following the internationally accepted 10 Principles of Fair Trade, Lanka Kade has their own fair trade policy.
- Product designs ensure local skills are respected, enhanced and secured.
- All Lanka Kade products are made by ten family enterprises in Sri Lanka, with long-term working commitments.
- Products are designed in the UK for each producer to utilise and develop their individual knowledge and skills.
- Regular employment is assured and payments are prompt.
- Full and fair prices are paid for products.
- Partnerships include investments to help producers develop and expand.
- Child labour is not used.
- Partnerships help foster safe working conditions, living wages and non discriminatory policies.
- Respect for the environment and sustainably managed sources.