Lanka Kade's deluxe wooden London bus is a true piece of British heritage and makes a perfect London souvenir. This fair trade toy bus is beautifully handcrafted from sustainable rubber wood and comes complete with 16 people, including a bus driver, conductor and 14 passengers. All aboard the bus to London...
Deluxe Natural London bus + 16 people
218 x 360 x 150mm assembled size
Made of rubber wood
WARNING! not suitable for children under three years, choking hazard due to small parts
In addition to following the internationally accepted 10 Principles of Fair Trade, Lanka Kade has their own fair trade policy.
- Product designs ensure local skills are respected, enhanced and secured.
- All Lanka Kade products are made by ten family enterprises in Sri Lanka, with long-term working commitments.
- Products are designed in the UK for each producer to utilise and develop their individual knowledge and skills.
- Regular employment is assured and payments are prompt.
- Full and fair prices are paid for products.
- Partnerships include investments to help producers develop and expand.
- Child labour is not used.
- Partnerships help foster safe working conditions, living wages and non discriminatory policies.
- Respect for the environment and sustainably managed sources.