An organic all-in one, birth to potty nappy. This elemental nappy is so slim, yet so so reliable. With 6 layers of super absorbent 100% organic cotton that is attached to the waterproof outer cover, an all-in one system.
The NEW bumGenius Elemental features:
- Durable snaps to keep on older babies.
- Onesize cloth nappy, from 8 - 35lbs plus. This new nappy is much longer on the rise so will happily accommodate taller babies as toddlers.
- Easily tuck any insert under the layers for additional absorbency.
- Super super slim. I was absolutely amazed when I saw how slim this cloth nappy is.
- 6 layers of absorbent organic cotton means this nappy packs a power punch when it comes to absorbency levels, a fantastic feat when you consider the slimness of this nappy.
- 3x3 snaps on the front, to adjust the rise as your child grows.
- Stretchy tabs which make for a snug, comfortable custom fit.
- Waterproof Insert stopper stops tummy leaks.
- Easily replaceable elastic keeping your nappy fresh.
This nappy was inspired after Albert Einstein, a world renowned physicist who was widely regarded as one of the most influential scientists of all time. It features a black and white design that resembles a chalkboard filled with some of Albert's famous sketches and equations.
BumGenius Elemental nappy has poppers at the front of the nappy which adjusts to grow with your baby.
The adjustable rise means this nappy can fit babies from 8lbs with a generous fitting even on very large toddlers, 35+lbs.
May take up to 10 washes to reach it's full absorbency.
Wash up to 60C. May tumble dry low, however, I would recommend line drying. No fabric softeners.
Wash with like colours for the first few washes.