Hand made from Air dried Bamboo, these straws have got to be the most environmentally sustainable straws on the planet.
They are extremely strong and durable and with proper use will last a lifetime.
A set of five comes in a handmade 100% cotton pouch and sourced from a family business.
Very easy to clean too, simply rinse thoroughly after use and allow to dry naturally in daylight. You can also use a jar of warm water with soap to shake them clean, or clean with a pipe cleaner.
A purchase of bamboo straws is a vote for sustainable materials. The straws can last for years and years when properly cared for. Handwash to prolong life
- Easy to use
- Made from 100% Air dried Bamboo
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe, however hand wash and dry to prolong use
- Approx 20cm (8 inches) long
- Packs contain 5 straws and 1 carry pouch (100% Cotton)
- Fully biodegradable and compostable at the end of it's life.
Reusable. Biodegradable. And back to nature.
Bamboo is an environmentally sustainable timber. Bamboo needs no pesticides or fertiliser to grow. It's a super fast growing grass that is more efficient at taking CO2 from the air and producing more O2 than trees.